At EBM we endeavour to ensure you receive the best terms possible for the insurance we arrange on your behalf. In keeping with this, we have been able to negotiate enhanced policies with a number of insurers that are exclusive to EBM. We have also secured substantial discounting abilities to ensure we cater to all of your needs.
Some key features of EBM’s Business Insurance policy:
- $25,000 claims preparation costs automatically covered for all sections of the policy.
- Building undergoing alteration or renovation increased limitation to $500,000 or 20% of the building sum insured whichever is the lesser.
- Seasonal Increase of Sum Insured now includes celebrated events of a festive, religious or ethnic nature in addition to Christmas and Easter.
- New premises temporary cover increased to 60 days and 50% of the highest Sum Insured.
- Under insurance threshold increased to 10%.
- Prevention of access limits increased to 50km.
- Cover for replacement of locks and keys increased to $10,000.
- Theft without forcible entry cover increased to $10,000.
- Advertising Liability automatically included.
- Liability Cover for products unknowingly exported to the USA or Canada.
- Flood cover available for most locations.
- Pre-agreed capping on renewal premium increases, providing comfort for future costs.
In most cases EBM can save you money whilst providing superior cover.
Covers your premises in case of theft, attempted theft, armed hold up or the accidental or intentional breakage of glass.
Covers your business for a gross profit loss resulting from a disruption to your business by an insured incident such as storm damage, theft or fire.
Covers your business for losses or damages that a third party has suffered, e.g. property damage or personal injury.
Covers the breakdown or failure of electronic equipment.
Covers your business in the event of a random tax audit.
Covers your business in case of accidental employee injury whilst at work.
Cyber Liability Insurance
Is your business covered for Cyber threats such as hacking, data loss or network breaches? If you'd like to add this to your insurance policy, please contact us today.