EBM Complaint Procedure
When a client makes a complaint, it is an opportunity for EBM to demonstrate our commitment to excellent service.
Our aim is to turn any client’s frustration into satisfaction.
- If you have a complaint or dispute that has NOT been resolved to your satisfaction, we have a person dedicated to resolving these matters.
- If you would like to refer your unresolved complaint or dispute to our Complaints Manager, please complete our Client Complaint Form.
Our Complaints Manager is responsible for:
- Attempting to resolve all client complaints and disputes which have not been resolved;
- Managing all complaints and disputes with clients;
- Advising clients of their rights to lodge complaints with the Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS); and
- Liaising with the FOS;
Financial Ombudsman Service Limited
GPO BOX 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone: 1800 367 287
Fax: 03 9613 6399
We are committed to meeting if not exceeding your expectations whenever possible. As much as we all dislike receiving complaints, we recognise that dissatisfied clients have a right to complain and to have their complaint handled.
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction please complete the details below and return to:
PO BOX 1065
WEST PERTH WA 6872
To download a Complaint/Dispute Form, please click here.
Our Complaints Manager will generally contact you within 24 hours.
If you are still not satisfied, we subscribe to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) which handles complaints against brokers relating to a variety of small business and domestic insurance matters. You can refer your complaint to FOS, this is a free consumer service and any decision they make is binding on us but not on you. The FOS is contactable on 1800 367 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about FOS is available from our office or on their website at www.fos.org.au.