Winemaking and selling is a complex business. Enjoying a good glass of red and understanding the man-hours, equipment and finesse that goes into turning a plant into grapes and then grapes into a bottle of wine are two vastly different things.
However, our experience working alongside wineries just like yours has made us experts making sure you’re covered for all the necessary risks. We understand how you work, what your needs are, and how we can help. As a result, we can sit down with you and go through the nitty gritty to tailor your viticultural insurance to your specific set of needs. In fact, our service is so thorough; we’ll leave no grape unturned!
Our Viticulture packages can Include:
- Fire cover for vines, trellising, and irrigation equipment
- Hail, frost, and fire cover for wine grapes
- Future loss of profits, including coverage for major losses as a result of hail, frost or fire
- Transit, including worldwide coverage
- Cover for all assets, machinery, public liability, and even workers compensation
- Wine in storage, even if it’s away from its property of origin
- Accidental contamination and wine spillage or leakage
Our dedicated brokers have a real passion for the wine industry and love working with each of the 60 vineyards that currently entrust us with their wineries insurance.
Something as natural as a storm can have disastrous consequences for your business, so when it’s time to find the right broker to assist you with your insurance needs, choose the one that knows what your biggest risks are and how to make sure they are covered!
For more information about our services or for advice that will help you find the insurance cover that’s right for your vineyard, contact the team at EBM today!