Injury Management Service
EBM’s role doesn’t end once we arrange your insurance, in fact it’s only the beginning. We believe that it is what we do once you’re a client that sets us apart from the rest.
EBM’s Injury Management Service ensures that our clients receive the best possible support and assistance at all times and that our staff are trained to the highest standards to advise on Workers’ Compensation claims.
What’s in it for you?
Workers’ Compensation claims can be very complex and time consuming, this is where you will benefit from EBM’s knowledge in the interpretation and application of the various States and Territories Workers’ Compensation Legislations.
By utilising our specialist team in this complex area, EBM clients will be guided through the claim process, with the least possible disruption to your business.
EBM’s Injury Management Service will...
- Examine new claims and provide direction on complex and/or sensitive matters.
- Support the employer in assisting a prompt and safe return to work of an injured worker.
- Assist with the review of existing claims, including regular claims reviews with the aim to minimise claim costs, which in turn may assist in reducing future premiums.
- Document and build detailed cases to manage disputes; co-ordinate claims management and strategies.
- Monitor the performance of providers (e.g. rehabilitation providers) engaged to ensure high quality services and cost effective outcomes.
- Assist with assessing medical reports, injury management issues and identifying claims that require an independent opinon.
- Where able, attend meetings such as, case, settlement, and teleconferences.
- Provide support to your internal staff by assisting with the management of claims.
- Assist with the review and development of internal Workers’ Compensation procedures.
For more information speak to your EBM Account Manager about this unique Workers’ Compensation service.