Careers – Discover more about life at EBM
Our people are at the heart of everything we do at EBM. We are committed to our clients and our team and we strive to create an environment that promotes our people and our culture. EBM have more than 200 employees working in a range of roles - including insurance broking, injury management, compliance & risk, information technology, finance, human resources, legal, marketing and data processing.
You will find we offer generous benefits, excellent career development opportunities and leading professional learning programs.
You will have access to a range of training activities that will ensure you can maintain and develop your skills and capability, ensuring our clients receive the best support and advice. Recognising that our team members want to expand their skills and experience we make sure you will have access to some of the most experienced broking professionals in the industry.
EBM is passionate about supporting local communities and provide opportunities for you to take part through charity events we participate in and support.
There are exciting times ahead and your contribution will add to the wave of growth, positive client engagement and continued success of our organisation.
Training and Development
EBM supports the ongoing learning, professional and personal development of our people.
At EBM you can be sure of ongoing learning and development opportunities, starting with our induction program, technical training, personal career development plans, mentoring, skill-building programs, study assistance, and secondments.
Rewards and Benefits
EBM values our team members and offer rewards and benefits that help to make EBM a great place to work.
- Health and Wellbeing Program – including ‘Me Day’, Pet Care and free Flu vaccinations annually.
- Flexible working - EBM offers flexible working arrangements enabling you to achieve a balance between work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Values Award – monthly awards to recognise team members who stand out for exhibiting our values.
- Annual Leave purchasing scheme – EBM team members are eligible to purchase up to two weeks of additional leave per year to help you balance work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- Salary Continuance Cover – provides a valuable financial safety net to employees and their families in the event you are unable to work due to an illness or injury.
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP is an independent, professional counselling services available to all team member at no cost and is designed to assist team members experiencing difficulties.
- Discounts on Insurance.
- Employee Referral Reward program – A referral award is provided for successful placements that meet eligibility criteria.
- Social club – The EBM Social Club hosts a range of fun events throughout the year.
- EBM also hosts many social events throughout the year: annual holiday party, EOFY celebration, family day events, Friday drinks, monthly morning teas and more!
Are you interested in pursuing a career at EBM?
Find out about current opportunities to join our friendly and supportive team:
Or contact us at email@example.com.