EBM Melbourne - Insurance and Risk Management Brokers
At EBM Melbourne, our insurance brokers take great pride in our personal service, and like our broader business, we are always working tirelessly to better understand our clients, the unique risks that exist within their specific industry and how we can work to assist you in reducing your risk exposures.
Our Melbourne office is located at 8 Redfern Road, Hawthorn East, 500 meters from Camberwell Junction, east of the CBD. But more importantly, our Melbourne insurance brokers possess a unique and varying range of expertise as well as a passionate commitment to a personalised service.
Who works in the Melbourne office
- Ben Bowen – Regional Director
- Michael Griggs – Project Director - Construction
- Carmel Price – Marine Facility Manager
- Gareth Greaves - Commercial Division Manager – Melbourne
- Ben Woodham - Executive Account Manager
- Susan Haapu Keelan – Account Manager
- Rebecca Thorwesten – Account Manager
Areas of expertise of the team at EBM Melbourne
- Corporate and Commercial Insurance
- Manufacturers and Engineering firms
- Property – Commercial, Industrial and Retail
- Commercial Property Owners
- Resource and Mining sector
- Real Estate Professional Indemnity and Commercial Packages
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Wholesalers & Importers
- Builders Warranty
- Management Liability
- Marine Transit
- Commercial Motor/Fleet Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Educational sector
- Directors & Officers Liability
The prevailing business culture in Melbourne is incredibly supportive of business owners and entrepreneurs looking to grow their existing business or build a new one from the ground up. In Melbourne, networks are important, and, as business is predicated on strong and personal relationships, we pride ourselves on building the highest level of professionalism and creditbility in order to build trust with our clients.
When working with our team of professional insurance brokers and adept account managers, you will be dealing with professionals who have been proactively servicing the needs of many clients across Melbourne and nationally throughout Australia for many years.
EBM’s continuing support for Melbournians
EBM has a long-standing relationship with The Ireland Funds initiative; established in 1987, it is a non-political, non-sectarian registered Australian charity which funds community level projects in Australia.
EBM’s support of The Ireland Funds further compliments our Australia-wide mission to make better the lives of the homeless, the young and suffering by leveraging the power of a global philanthropic network of the friends of Ireland, to promote and support peace, culture, education and community development.
For more information about the services available from our Melbourne office, get in touch with the team at EBM – Melbourne’s trusted insurance broking firm.