EBM have been providing insurance services to the Real Estate Agency profession for many years and have a range of products to suit including Professional Indemnity insurance (tailored specifically for the Real Estate industry), OfficeCover insurance and Landlord insurance.
EBM's Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity facility utilises Australian approved Insurers and has been tailored specifically to the needs of the industry.
Complete the on-line form below or contact EBM on 1800 800 544 to obtain an obligation free quote.
Alternatively please download a proposal form - complete and send to us and we will provide you with a quotation.
EBM's tailored Professional Indemnity policy is only available to real estate agents.
Features of the policy include:
- Civil liability wording
- Automatic reinstatements up to three times the limit of indemnity
- Bodily injury up to limit of indemnity selected
- Loss of documents up to $500,000
- Fidelity losses up to $50,000
- Complaint defence costs up to $100,000
- Trade Practices Act cover
- Vicarious liability of sub-contractors, consultants or agents
- Principal/partners previous business
- Broad definition of Professional Business that includes General Insurance Cashiers/Referrers, Insurance Distributors
- Worldwide cover excluding USA and Canada
- Fraud and dishonesty
- Joint Venture liability
- Market appraisals/estimates not excluded
Options to have a Costs Exclusive limit of indemnity and/or excess for a small additional premium.
EBM OfficeCover is underwritten by QBE Australia. There are nine primary sections of the OfficeCover policy, which are:
- Property building and contents – covers all property related to the insured business premises
- Business Interruption – covers loss of income following an insured loss being incurred – we are also able to cover additional increases in cost of working and accounts receivable
- Broadform Liability – provides cover for legal liability arising out of the Franchisee’s business
- Crime – provides protection against loss arising from theft of property, loss or damage of cash and/or negotiable instruments while on premises or while in transit
- Glass breakage – covers loss or damage to glass on the insured’s premises
- Machinery breakdown – provides coverage for breakdown of machinery on the insured premises such as air-conditioning equipment
- Electronic equipment – provides cover for breakdown of electronic equipment on the insured premises – this would normally be excluded
- General property – provides comprehensive coverage for portable items of the insured such as laptops, mobile phones or blackberry-type devices which may be damaged or lost while away from the insured premises
- Statutory audit and associated professional fees – covers professional fees incurred should the Franchisee be audited or investigated by an authorised government authority in relation to their taxation or financial affairs
RentCover Landlord insurance
RentCover has been protecting landlords from tenant-related risks (such as loss of rent, damage by tenants etc.) as well as defined risks (such as fire, storm, water damage etc.) for over 20 years. Over 1000,000 landlords truct RentCover to protect their cash flow and assets. RentCover products include RentCoverUltra, RentCoverPlatinum and RentCoverShortTerm.
Real Estate agents play a vital role in providing information to their landlords with thousands acting as Distributors or Referrers of the RentCover product range. For more information on RentCover products click here, or to enquire about becoming a Distributor or Referrer click here.
Quick Quote Form - Real Estate Agent Professional Indemnity
Please fill in the form below for a quote.