EBM offers the mining industry its expertise which has been gained over more than 30 years spent working with companies operating across the country and internationally. Today EBM acts for more than 200 mining and mining-related companies, giving us enormous insight into how the industry operates and the unique risks faced.
EBM operates under a Lloyd's of London binder for a Broadform Public and Products Liability facility for the Mining and Services to Mining sectors.
The cover is amongst the best in the market and includes the following additional features:
- Worker to worker liability
- Tools of trade liability
- No blasting exclusion
- No exclusion for removal or weakening of support
- Explosives not excluded provided in compliance with Australian Standards
- Innocent act, error or omission in such compliance allowed
- Includes CTP gap cover
- Worldwide cover (with some USA limitations)
- $250,000 care, custody & control cover
- Principals Indemnity
- Cross Liabilities.
The Occupations covered include:
- Mineral Exploration
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Mining Contractors
- Ancillary Mining Risks
- and other companies providing services to the mining industry.