As a professional fisherman, the one thing you can be sure of is that one day things are going to come unstuck. Whether it’s a minor irritation like a lost tender or a more serious incident that keeps you away from your fishing grounds, when it happens you’ll need the support of a locally-based insurance professional. And you’ll be glad that our industry-specific knowledge gives us the experience to frame your policies correctly in the first place.
Don’t just renew your existing policies - call us and we will come to see you, or drop in to our office and we’ll provide a no-obligation review and quote on all your insurance requirements.
Our service includes:
- Professional Fishing Boat Insurance
- Free surveys and valuations on insured boats between Kalbarri and Mandurah
- Mooring inspection costs paid for
- Fishing tackle insurance quotes
- Agreed value sums insured on motor vehicles (up to ten years of age) and vessels
- Excellent depreciation rates on machinery and electronic equipment
- Automatic hull cover on tenders and dinghies up to $25,000 at no cost
- Automatic hull cover for vessels being used for pleasure
- Personal accident and illness cover for deckhands and skippers
- One policy for private and remote residences
- Transit cover to the value of $25,000 for land transits of equipment
- Australian authorised insurer with an A-Standard and Poors rating July 2007
- Most importantly, the ability to talk face-to-face with local people who understand the fishing industry