As a home warranty product BuySure offers the Buyer security against these unexpected repair bills - covering faults of most major home systems and built in appliances for one year full year from the date of settlement.
It provides greater peace of mind for Vendors & Buyers.
What does it cover?
- Fixed Plumbing & Waste Systems
- Fixed Electrical Systems, Alarm Systems, Garage Door & Gate Openers
- Fitted Appliances
- Fixed Heating Systems
- Fitted Washers/Dryers
- Airconditioning systems, Fixed Evaporative Coolers
- Solar Heating and Power Systems
- Telephone & other Telecommunications Wiring/Cabling
- Fixed Pool, Hot Tub, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room
- Bore Pump/Fresh Water Pumps
- Septic/Dry Refuse Wells
By fault we mean any unexpected defect or breakdown or covered items which adversely affects their operation.
What doesn't it Cover?
It is important to understand that BuySure does not replace a normal Household insurance policy. It will not cover loss or damage caused by Fire, Theft, Storm, Water and other perils normally covered under a Household insurance policy.
It will not cover pre-existing faults which were known to the buyer or should have been known through simple testing. Hence having the policy in place does not replace the normal Building and Pest reports; and in a claim situation these same reports may be requested.
The other things that aren't covered include:
- Structural Defects
- Fusion of electric motors (covered under House or Strata Insurance)
- Items covered under warranty agreements
- Faults caused by alterations or modification of items by you
- Reticulation systems
As well as the Excess which is the first $100 on each claim unless otherwise shown in the Policy schedule.
RentCover Underwriting Agency Pty Ltd (RUA) is an authorised representative (AR No. 325630) of Elkington Bishop Molineaux Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (EBM) ABN 31 009 179 640, who is an Australian Financial Services licensee (AFSL No. 246986). BuySure is issued by RUA and EBM as an agent for the insurer. You should always consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to see if the prodcut is right for you. A copy of the PDS is available below or you can contact us for a copy. N.B. This is not a building warranty, it is for the services and appliances only.
|Downloads||Application Forms||Contact Us|