With a new school year approaching, stationery and textbooks may be high on the list of items to invest in, but that’s not all parents and guardians need to consider.
Unfortunately accidents and injuries are a part of our lives, especially if you have children. Many parents and guardians are too often surprised to learn just how little cover, if any, their children have when they are at school or play.
Accidents don’t discriminate on the basis of age, location or school, and sadly children of all ages can suffer a whole range of injuries that can place enormous financial stress on their families. Each year in Australia 60,000 children are hospitalised with a wide variety and severity of injuries.
This is where StudentCover can be of benefit, giving parents and guardians a helping hand when they need it most, at an affordable price.
Here are our top 5 reasons to take out StudentCover:
- Cost. You can’t prevent an accident, but for less than the cost of a Dr’s visit at $29 per year you can protect your child.
- Simplicity. Complete and submit the online form and your child is insured for 12 months.
- Common Injuries. Kids will be kids. Children are covered against the most common injuries such as broken bones, fractures or loss of teeth*.
- 24/7 Cover. Ensures your child is covered in and out of school for the duration of the policy*.
- Peace of Mind. Fee relief following the death of a parent for total peace of mind.
For more information about StudentCover and the benefits that could help your family in the face of an accident, or to apply online for just $29 per year, visit www.studentcover.com.au.
Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy wording for complete details of the cover and benefits. You can obtain these documents by visiting www.studentcover.com.au or calling us on 1300 783 878.
*Some conditions apply