The links below can be used for product information as well as real-time quotes and online applications. Policies will be effective immediately subject to underwriting guidelines, paperwork will be forwarded from EBM office as soon as possible.


Please read our Financial Services Guide (FSG) here.


Landlord Insurance


Standard home and contents insurance will not protect against many of the risks that landlords face. Whether it be loss of rent due to an absconding tenant, malicious or accidental damage, or a whole range of other circumstances including tenant hardship, the RentCover range provides peace-of-mind to property owners like no other policy. And has done for over 25 years.



Landlords insurance for rent loss and property damage as well as liability risks. Includes cover for almost every tenant-related risk as well as fire, storm, flood and other defined.



Comprehensive landlords’ building and contents insurance combined with the tenant-related features of RentCoverUltra, all built into one cost-effective package.



Insurance for short term rental properties such as holiday letting and corporate leasing. Cover includes features often not included in standard household policies.


Quote or Apply Online

Product Disclosure Statement


Landlord Building and Contents Only

Comprehensive landlords’ building and contents insurance.


Quote or Apply Online

Product Disclosure Statement


Tenants Contents


If you're renting a property, it's easy to protect all your precious possessions and cover yourself against legal liability with TenantCover. Inexpensive and simple, TenantCover makes sense for all rental property tenants.


Quote / Apply Online for TenantCover (up to $25,000)

Request Quote for Full contents (over $25,000)

Product Disclosure Statement Product Disclosure Statement


Owner Occupier


Your home and contents policy should be flexible enough to meet your needs, whilst being as affordable as possible. This is something you can be confident with when you insure with EBM together with our personal service and the support we provide. With EBM Home and Contents Insurance you get the option of how much excess the policy includes, as well as the choice between cover for 'defined events' or 'accidental damage' or both. Our home and contents policies also include personal liability cover.


Request Quote for Insured Events Only or Inclusive of Accidental Damage


Product Disclosure Statement


Motor Vehicle Insurance


When you need broad cover at competitive prices EBM’s motor vehicle insurance team will research the most suitable policies for your vehicle type and driving requirements (e.g. work or family or both, long distance or city driving, vehicle age etc), and make sure you get exactly the cover you need. If you need to make a claim, our friendly staff will do everything possible to get you back on the road quickly.


Request Quote for Motor or Luxury Vehicles


Other Insurance 


For quotes regarding other insurance products, including TradesPlusCover policies, please complete the insurance enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as possible. Other products include:

  • Business Interruption
  • Directors & Officers
  • Disability
  • Financial Planning
  • Liability
  • Life Insurance
  • Office
  • Pleasurecraft
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Strata Building
  • Superannuation
  • Third Party Liability
  • Trades
  • Workers’ Compensation

Key Contacts

Specialists in this area include:


Gareth Greaves

Gareth Greaves

Commercial Division Manager - Melbourne

email Gareth

Jay Manley

Managing Director - Financial Planning

email Jay

Tim White

Executive Relationship Manager - RentCover

email Tim

Roy Garcia

Roy Garcia

Executive Relationship Manager - RentCover

email Roy

Edward Heading

National Relationship Manager

email Edward